Wednesday 10 February 2010

Find your purpose step 3. All talk and no action?

Ever since my beautiful baby girl was born six months ago I have experienced grattitude like never before. It's not that I wasn't grateful before, I guess it's just alot stronger now. Every night before I go to bed I thank my guardian angels for another perfect day of keeping me and my loved ones healthy, abundant and safe. Every morning when I wake up I thank them for giving me the opportunity of another day.
But is thinking and feeling grattitude enough? This morning I woke up, said thank you for my health and then rushed downstairs grabbed a coffee and a piece of toast. Far from a healthy breakfast and hardly showing that i'm grateful at all.

I don't think it's enough to say you are grateful, you have to act it too.

Unless you are grateful for what you already have, how can you ever expect any more? Just think about giving somebody something or doing something for them and they don't act grateful. The last thing you want to do is give them more.

homework; List ten things you are grateful for. For each of these things list the ways in which you show you are or could be grateful

for me; My health: I can cut out caffeine. I eat very well. I do yoga three times a week.

My partner: I tell him I love him every day. I could set aside more time just for us

My baby girl: I give her my love and attention full time at the moment. She is my number one focus

Having somewhere to live; I look after my house keep it cleaned and maintained.

No comments:

Post a Comment