Tuesday 9 February 2010

Step 1 to discovering your purpose

Stop doing the things that aren't leading you towards your purpose - or at least drastically cut down on them and get them under control.
I spend far too much time surfing the internet looking at other peoples lives. I'm trying to discover myself through other people. Instead of sitting at the computer looking at things I should be out trying them.
Our homework : 1 Write down all of the things you do that take you further away from your purpose. Where do you waste your time? It is ok to do these things but you want to limit the time you do it. There's nothing wrong with switching off and watching an episode of your favourite show but sitting all night every night watching tv isn't the way forward!

for me: Surfing the internet, reading about other peoples lives, watching tv that I don't even care about.
solution: I will allow myself one hour every friday for checking blogs and random internet surfing. I will cut down to 30mins of television a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment